Mandatory Use of Face Covering within Sid’s Ponds and Gardenscapes Inc.
Beginning July 10, all staff, visitors and customers are required to wear a face covering upon entering and while remaining within Sid’s Ponds. The face covering must cover the nose, mouth, and chin.
Temporary removal of the face covering is permitted where necessary for the purposes of receiving services, or while actively engaging in an athletic or fitness activity.
The following persons are exempt from the face covering requirement, they are not required to provide proof of such exemption:
- Children 2 years of age or younger;
- Children between the ages of 3 and 5 who refuse to wear a Face Covering and cannot be persuaded to do so by their caregiver;
- Persons who have trouble breathing or are otherwise unable to wear a Face Covering for medical reasons or for reason of disability, including Persons who are unable to remove masks without assistance;
- Persons while riding school transportation vehicles;
- Persons inside a restaurant or bar while consuming food or drink, should either type of business be permitted to reopen for indoor dining by the Province;
- Persons who are engaged in an athletic or fitness activity in accordance with the Emergency Orders.
- Employees and agents of the Operator within an area not for public access, or within or behind a physical barrier.
Thank you for following our guidelines.